Equitas Small Finance Bank aka ESFB IPO will hit the market on 20 October 2020. Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO to raise Rs.532 crores. The company provides microfinance loans promoting financial inclusion, housing finance, vehicle finance, and MSE finance. Equitas Small Fin Bank offers financial products according to customers’ income profile, type of security available, and nature of business.
Check out Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO grey market premium aka ESFB IPO GMP, Kostak rates, and subject to sauda rates as of today.
The Grey Market Premium of Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO is ₹1 – ₹2. It has been falling since yesterday. The trend seems to be flat.
Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO Kostak Price
The Kostak Price of Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO is ₹0. The Kostak Price for this IPO has no trades.
Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO Subject To Sauda Rates
The Subject to Sauda Price of Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO is ₹500. It has a bit downfall in the subject to price. We will update you soon if there is any hike in the price.
|22 Oct 2020||1-2||0||500|
|21 Oct 2020||2||0||1000|
|20 Oct 2020||2||0||1000|
|19 Oct 2020||7||0||3000|
|18 Oct 2020||6||0||2000|
|17 Oct 2020||6||0||2000|
|16 Oct 2020||5||0||1000|
|15 Oct 2020||5||0||1000|
|14 Oct 2020||5||0||0|
|13 Oct 2020||10||0||1500|
|12 Oct 2020||8||0||1000|
|11 Oct 2020||0||0||0|
|10 Oct 2020||0||0||0|
Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO Dates & Price Band (Tentative) :
|IPO Open:||20 October 2020|
|IPO Close:||22 October 2020|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹532 Crores|
|Price Band:||₹34 – ₹35 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Minimum 428 Shares & Maximum 5564 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹14,980
Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO Allotment & Listing:
- Basis of Allotment: 27 October 2020
- Refunds: 28 October 2020
- Credit to Demat accounts: 29 October 2020
- Listing: 02 November 2020
– IPO Grey Market Premium (UTI AMC IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing the premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering Fundamental of the companies