Angel Broking is one of the oldest and biggest stockbroker in India. Angel Broking IPO will start on 22nd September 2020 and will end on 25th September 2020. There are two more IPO’s starting from a day before the Angel Broking IPO, they are, CAMS IPO and Chemcon IPO. The Angel Broking IPO GMP will help investors to select the best IPO among the three and invest in it.
Check out Angel Broking IPO grey market premium, Kostak rates, and subject to sauda rates as on today.
Angel Broking IPO GMP Today
The Grey Market Premium of Angel Broking IPO is ₹-8. It has decreased a bit in the last few hours.
Angel Broking IPO Kostak Price
The Kostak Price of Angel Broking IPO is ₹0. The Kostak Price for this IPO is not available and there are no trades for it in the last few hours.
Angel Broking IPO Subject To Sauda Rates
The Subject to Sauda Price of Angel Broking IPO is ₹0
Angel Broking IPO GMP History
|3 Oct 2020||-8||0||0|
|2 Oct 2020||0||0||0|
|1 Oct 2020||5||0||0|
|30 Sept 2020||5||0||0|
|29 Sept 2020||10||0||300|
|28 Sept 2020||10||0||300|
|27 Sept 2020||0||0||0|
|26 Sept 2020||0||0||0|
|25 Sept 2020||15||0||0|
|24 Sept 2020||25||0||500|
|23 Sept 2020||20||0||300|
|22 Sept 2020||20||0||0|
|21 Sept 2020||20||0||0|
|20 Sept 2020||40||0||0|
|19 Sept 2020||100||500||0|
|18 Sept 2020||120||500||0|
|17 Sept 2020||120||500||0|
|16 Sept 2020||120||500||0|
Angel Broking IPO Dates & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||22 September 2020|
|IPO Close:||24 September 2020|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹600 Crores|
|Price Band:||₹305 to ₹306 per share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
Angel Broking IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Minimum 49 Shares & Maximum 637 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹14,994
Angel Broking IPO Allotment & Listing:
- Basis of Allotment: Sep 29, 2020
- Refunds: Sep 30, 2020
- Credit to Demat accounts: Oct 1, 2020
- Listing: Oct 5, 2020
Angel Broking IPO Subscription
Angel Broking IPO Allotment Status
Angel Broking IPO Date
– IPO Grey Market Premium (IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing the premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering Fundamental of the companies
Pingback: Angel Broking IPO Subscription Data (Live) » IPO Guru