Archean Chemical Industries Limited is a leading specialty chemicals manufacturing company based in India with a wide presence in the global markets.
Archean Chemical Industries are the first of its kind integrated plant in India to produce Industrial Salt, Bromine and Sulfate of Potash.
Reliably delivering quality products has been our mission since our inception. Archean Chemical Industries are trusted partners of numerous global customers. Their continuous commitment to excellence has helped build their reputation as one of the best in the industry.
The company has an integrated production facility for the bromine, industrial salt, and sulphate of potash operations, located at Hajipir, Gujarat, located on the northern edge of the Rann of Kutch brine fields.
- Leading market position, expansion and growth in bromine and industrial salt.
- High entry barriers in the speciality marine chemicals industry.
- Established infrastructure and integrated production with cost efficiencies.
- Focus on environment and safety.
- Largest Indian exporter of bromine and industrial salt with a global customer base.
- Strong and consistent financial performance.
- Experienced management team, promoters and financial investors and stakeholders.
Archean Chemical Industries IPO Date & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||Nov 9, 2022|
|IPO Close:||Nov 11, 2022|
|IPO Size:||₹1,462 Crores|
|Price Band:||₹386 to ₹407 per share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Retail Portion:||Not more than 10% of the Offer|
|Face Value:||₹2 per share|
Archean Chemical Industries IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Minimum 36 shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹14,652
- Maximum Amount: ₹190,476
Archean Chemical Industries IPO Allotment & Listing:
- Basis of Allotment: Nov 16, 2022
- Refunds: Nov 17, 2022
- Credit to Demat accounts: Nov 18, 2022
- Listing: Nov 21, 2022
Archean Chemical Industries IPO Form Download:
How to apply for the Archean Chemical IPO? You can apply for Archean Chemical IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Archean Chemical IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for Archean Chemical IPO via IPO forms downloaded via NSE and BSE. Check out the Archean Chemical forms – Click BSE Forms & NSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.
Archean Chemical Industries Financial:
|Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax|
- Tata Chemicals Limited
- Aarti Industries Limited
- Deepak Nitrite Limited
- Neogen Chemicals Limited
Objectives of the IPO
- Funding capital expenditure requirements for developing an R&D facility and expansion / setting up of manufacturing facilities.
- Funding long-term working capital requirements.
- General corporate purposes.
Archean Chemical Industries IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Archean Chemical Industries IPO Lead Managers:
- IIFL Securities Ltd
- ICICI Securities Limited
- JM Financial Limited
What is Archean Chemical Industries IPO Open Date for QIB, NII, and Retail?
Archean Chemical Industries IPO will open on Nov 9, 2022.
Archean Chemical Industries IPO Size?
Archean Chemical Industries IPO size is Approx ₹1,462 Crores
Archean Chemical Industries IPO Price Band?
Archean Chemical Industries IPO Price Band is ₹386 to ₹407 per share
Archean Chemical Industries IPO Minimum Lot Size?
The minimum bid is 36 Shares with a ₹14,652.
What is Archean Chemical Industries IPO Allotment Date?
Archean Chemical Industries IPO allotment date is Nov 16, 2022
What is Archean Chemical Industries IPO Listing Date?
Archean Chemical Industries IPO listing date is Nov 21, 2022. The IPO is to list on BSE and NSE.