Brookfield REIT IPO will start on Date 03 February 2021 and will close on 05 February 2021 with IPO Size of Rs. 3800 crores and a price band of ₹274- ₹275 Per Share. Recently there have been many IPO’s in the line in January and we expect the same in the month of February.
Brookfield India Real Estate Trust or Brookfield REIT IPO is India’s only institutionally managed public commercial real estate company which is sponsored by an affiliate of Brookfield Asset Management that is one of the world’s largest alternative management company with US$575 Billion assets under its management.
Brookfield REIT IPO Review :
Brookfield REIT IPO Date & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||03 February 2021|
|IPO Close:||05 February 2021|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹3800 Crore|
|Price Band:||₹274 to ₹275 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Retail Portion:||Apply in HNI Category (25%)|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
Brookfield REIT IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Minimum 200 Shares & Maximum – Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹55000
- Maximum Amount: ₹–
Brookfield REIT IPO Allotment & Listing:
- Basis of Allotment: 11 February 2021
- Refunds: 12 February 2021
- Credit to Demat accounts: 12 February 2021
- Listing: 17 February 2021
Brookfield REIT IPO Form Download:
Thinking about how to apply the Brookfield REIT IPO? Here is the answer, You can apply for Brookfield REIT IPO through the ASBA feature of your bank. Login to your Net Banking option and go to Invest / IPO section. Select the Brookfield REIT IPO, fill up and check the details and click submit. Another option to apply for Brookfield REIT IPO is by submitting physical forms to your Bank. For that, you need to download forms – NSE Blank IPO Form / BSE Blank IPO Form, fill the details, and submit the form to the bank.
Brookfield REIT IPO Financial:
|(Rs. in Crore)||Revenue||Expense||PAT|
- BSREP India Office Holdings V Pte. Ltd
DRHP Draft Prospectus
RHP Draft Prospectus
Brookfield REIT IPO Registrar:
Link Intime India Private Ltd
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S.Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400083
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Note: Check Brookfield India REIT IPO allotment status on Linkintime website allotment URL. Click Here
Brookfield REIT IPO Lead Managers:
- Ambit Private Limited
- Axis Capital Limited
- IIFL Holdings Limited
- J.P. Morgan India Private Limited
- JM Financial Consultants Private Limited
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
- SBI Capital Markets Limited
Brookfield India Real Estate Trust
Candor TechSpace IT/ ITES SEZ
Building 5A/10, Tikri (Near Subash Chowk)
Gurugram 122 018
Phone: +91 22 6600 0700
About Brookfield REIT
The Brookfield REIT has been settled by our Manager (solely as the settler, on behalf of our sponsor)for the initial Contribution. It was settled on July 17, 2020, at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India as a contributory, determinate and irrevocable trust under the provisions of the Indian Trusts Act, 1882, pursuant to a trust deed dated July 17, 2020. The Brookfield REIT was registered with SEBI on September 14, 2020, at Mumbai as a real estate investment trust, pursuant to the REIT Regulations, having registration number IN/REIT/20-21/0004.
What is Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)?
- A REIT is a vehicle that enables owners of real estate to pool primarily income-generating assets together in a portfolio. REITs give all investors access to the benefits of real estate investment with the advantage of investing in publicly traded units.
- REITs are universally accepted by global institutions and individual investors as a product that provides liquidity, transparency, diversification, dividends, and performance.
- In India, REITs are governed by SEBI (Real Estate Investment Trusts) Regulations, 2014 which primarily lay down the framework in line with the global REIT’s standards including:
- Minimum 80% of the total value of assets to be comprising of completed and income-generating properties
- Net Debt to not exceed 49% of total asset value
- Minimum 90% of distributable cash flows to be distributed
- REITs are typically listed on stock exchanges through an Initial Public Offering (IPO).
‒ Once listed, they serve as permanent capital vehicles to raise debt and equity in the capital markets to acquire new assets to grow.
Strengths of Brookfield REIT?
- Strategically located properties that are difficult to replicate – Our office parks are among the highest quality office parks in India, distinguished by their size and scale. They are located in the key gateway markets of Mumbai, Gurugram, Noida and Kolkata with easy access to mass transportation, high barriers to entry for new supply, limited vacancy, and robust historical rental growth rates.
- Placemaking capabilities – Placemaking is ingrained in our Manager and Sponsor’s, design, development and operating philosophy, enabling us to provide our tenants with a unique “service-based experience”. The size and scale of our fully-integrated office parks allow us to deliver an all-encompassing workspace ecosystem to our tenants with modern infrastructure and amenities, including daycare facilities, premium F&B outlets, convenience shopping kiosks, shuttle services, multi-cuisine food courts and sports and fitness facilities.
- Diversified blue-chip tenant roaster and cash flow stability – Our office parks are “business-critical” to our tenants and their employees. In addition to a diversified base of marquee tenants, our initial portfolio has a stable, long-term tenancy profile with staggered expirations and a weighted average lease expiry of 6.8 years, providing significant cash flow stability to our business.
- Significant Identified Internal and External Growth Opportunities – The value of our real estate assets will have two sources of growth. The first is expected through opportunities to increase NOI from our initial portfolio, and the second through the acquisition of additional properties.
- Internal Growth – As a result of contractual escalation provisions in almost all of our leases, mark-to-market of in-place rents as long-term leases expire, lease-up of recently completed construction and near-term “on-campus” development, we have a strong foundation for organic cash flow growth.
- External growth – Our conservative and prudent capital structure will enable us to drive additional growth through value accretive acquisitions. We expect to significantly benefit from our options to acquire two large campus-styled office parks owned by members of the Brookfield Group in Gurugram and Noida, and our right of first offer properties situated in Mumbai.
- Experienced, Cycle-Tested Senior Management Team – All properties in our initial portfolio, prior to the offering, are owned and managed, directly, and indirectly, by affiliates of Brookfield Asset Management. Our Manager’s team has deep domain knowledge and experience in managing these properties and has demonstrated a robust track record in delivering value.
What is Brookfield REIT IPO Open Date for QIB, NII, and Retail?
The Brookfield REIT IPO will open on 03 February 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail.
What is the portion segment allocated to Brookfield REIT IPO Investors?
The investor Portion for QIB is -%, NII is -% and Retail is -%
How to Apply for Brookfield REIT IPO?
You can easily apply for Brookfield REIT IPO through ASBA via Bank Account or UPI through your stockbroker. If none of these options is viable for you then you can apply through your stockbroker by filling up the offline Brookfield REIT IPO form.
Brookfield REIT IPO Size?
The Brookfield REIT IPO Size is Approx ₹3800 crore
Brookfield REIT IPO Price Band?
The Brookfield REIT IPO Price Band is ₹274 – ₹275 Per Share
Brookfield REIT IPO Minimum Lot Size?
The minimum lot size of Brookfield REIT IPO is 200 Shares with ₹55000 amount
Brookfield REIT IPO Maximum Lot Size?
The maximum lot size of Brookfield REIT IPO is – Shares with ₹- amount
What is Brookfield REIT IPO Allotment Date?
The allotment date of Brookfield REIT IPO is 12 February 2021
What is Brookfield REIT IPO Listing Date?
The listing date of Brookfield REIT IPO is 17 February 2021