Burger King IPO will go live from 2nd December 2020 to 4th December 2020. The size of Burger King IPO is approx. Rs 600 crore. It is the second-largest fast-food burger brand with having 216 Burger-King restaurants and 8 Sub-Franchised Burger King restaurants. The purpose of the IPO is to finance the roll-out of new company-owned Burger King Restaurants and other general corporate purposes. The month of December is going to be very busy as many IPO are lined up.
Check out Burger King IPO grey market premium aka Burger King IPO GMP, Kostak rates, and subject to sauda rates as of today.
Burger King IPO GMP Today
The Grey Market Premium of Burger King IPO is ₹ 48. It has been stable and the demand is very nice for the last few days. The trend seems to be positive.
Burger King IPO Kostak Price
The Kostak Price of Burger King IPO is ₹ –. The Kostak Price for this IPO is good but very few trades are happening.
Burger King IPO Subject To Sauda Rates
The Subject to Sauda Price of Burger King IPO is ₹ –. The price of Burger King IPO Subject to Sauda is stable today and expected to remain the same for the next few days.
|13 Dec 2020||48||–||–|
|12 Dec 2020||45||–||–|
|11 Dec 2020||44||250||7000|
|10 Dec 2020||44||300||7000|
|09 Dec 2020||42||350||7000|
|08 Dec 2020||40||350||7000|
|07 Dec 2020||42||350||6500|
|06 Dec 2020||38||300||6000|
|05 Dec 2020||37||250||7000|
|04 Dec 2020||35||250||6000|
|03 Dec 2020||31||250||5500|
|02 Dec 2020||30||250||5000|
|01 Dec 2020||26||250||4500|
|30 Nov 2020||30||400||6000|
|29 Nov 2020||25||350||5500|
|28 Nov 2020||25||350||5500|
|27 Nov 2020||20||–||5000|
|26 Nov 2020||–||–||–|
Burger King IPO Dates & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||02 December 2020|
|IPO Close:||04 December 2020|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹600 Crore|
|Price Band:||₹59 – ₹60 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
Burger King IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Minimum 250 Shares & Maximum 3250 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹15,000
Burger King IPO Allotment & Listing :
- Basis of Allotment: Dec 9, 2020
- Refunds: Dec 10, 2020
- Credit to Demat accounts: Dec 11, 2020
- Listing: Dec 14, 2020
– IPO Grey Market Premium (Burger King IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing the premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering Fundamental of the companies