CAMS also known as Computer Age Management Services, is the largest registrar and transfer agent of mutual funds. CAMS IPO will hit the market on 21st September 2020 and Retail investors are looking after the IPO for huge listing gains.
CAMS IPO GMP is strong and rising. Check out CAMS IPO grey market premium, Kostak rates, and subject to sauda rates as on today.
CAMS IPO GMP Today
The Grey Market Premium of CAMS IPO is ₹335. It has increased a bit in the last few hours.
CAMS IPO Kostak Price
The Kostak Price of CAMS IPO is ₹0. As the Allotment is Out.
CAMS IPO Subject To Sauda Rates
The Subject to Sauda Price of CAMS IPO is ₹3000. There is a strong demand for CAMS IPO on this condition. We will update you soon if there is any more hike in the price.
CAMS IPO GMP History
|30 Sept 2020||335||–||3000|
|29 Sept 2020||360||–||3000|
|28 Sept 2020||350||975||3000|
|27 Sept 2020||320||900||2500|
|26 Sept 2020||310||800||2000|
|25 Sept 2020||280||650||2000|
|24 Sept 2020||285||700||2000|
|22 Sept 2020||285||700||2000|
|21 Sept 2020||300||800||3000|
|20 Sept 2020||380||950||3000|
|19 Sept 2020||380||950||3000|
|18 Sept 2020||340||750||3000|
|17 Sept 2020||380||950||3000|
|16 Sept 2020||380||850||3000|
|15 Sept 2020||300||750||2500|
CAMS IPO Dates & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||21 September 2020|
|IPO Close:||23 September 2020|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹2240 – ₹2242 Crores|
|Price Band:||₹1229 -₹1230 Per Share|
CAMS IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Minimum 12 Shares & Maximum 156 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹14,760
CAMS IPO Allotment & Listing:
- Basis of Allotment: 28 September 2020
- Refunds: 29 September 2020
- Credit to Demat accounts: 30 September 2020
- Listing: 1 October 2020
CAMS IPO Subscription
CAMS IPO Allotment Status
CAMS IPO Date
– IPO Grey Market Premium (IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering Fundamental of the companies