Concord Control Systems IPO opens on Sep 27, 2022, and closes on Sep 29, 2022. The Concord Control Systems IPO bid date is from Sep 27, 2022 10.00 A.M. to Sep 29, 2022 5.00 P.M. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 5 PM on the issue closing day.
What is Concord Control Systems SME IPO GMP?
The Concord Control Systems SME IPO GMP or Grey Market Premium is ₹70
What is Concord Control Systems SME IPO Kostak?
The Concord Control Systems SME IPO Kostak Price or Rate is ₹-
What is Concord Control Systems SME IPO Subject to Sauda?
The Containe Technologies SME IPO Subject to Sauda is ₹80000
Concord Control Systems SME IPO Expected Returns
Concord Control SystemsSME IPO Expected returns is 100%
Concord Control Systems SME IPO GMP Daily Movements
|08 October 2022||₹70||–||₹80,000|
|07 October 2022||₹70||–||₹80,000|
|06 October 2022||₹70||–||₹80,000|
|05 October 2022||₹60||–||₹80,000|
|04 October 2022||₹45||–||₹80,000|
|03 October 2022||₹45||–||₹80,000|
|02 October 2022||₹45||–||₹80,000|
|01 October 2022||₹45||–||₹80,000|
|30 September 2022||₹45||–||₹80,000|
|29 September 2022||₹45||–||₹80,000|
|28 September 2022||₹30||–||₹80,000|
Concord Control Systems SME IPO Dates & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||Sep 27, 2022|
|IPO Close:||Sep 29, 2022|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹8.31 Crores|
|Price Band:||₹53 to ₹55 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE SME|
|Equity:||1,532,000 Equity Shares|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
Concord Control Systems SME IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: 1,532,000 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹110,000
- Maximum Amount: ₹110,000
Concord Control Systems SME IPO Allotment & Listing :
- Basis of Allotment: Oct 4, 2022
- Refunds: Oct 6, 2022
- Credit to Demat accounts: Oct 7, 2022
- Listing: Oct 10, 2022
About Concord Control Systems
Concord Control Systems SME IPO Subscription Data (Live)
Concord Control Systems SME Allotment Status
Concord Control Systems SME IPO Listing Date
– IPO Grey Market Premium (Concord Control Systems SME IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing the premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering the Fundamentals of the companies.