Incorporated in 2017, Droneacharya Aerial Innovations Limited provides high-end ecosystem of Drone solutions for multi-sensor Drone surveys, data processing of Drone data using robust high configuration workstations, Drone pilot training & specialized GIS training g.
The company’s offerings can be classified into four broad categories namely,
1. Training (DGCA Certified Drone Pilot, Drone Building, Aerial Cinematography & Aerial Making and Drone data processing).
2. Services (Consultancy services to Govt. & private organizations, reality capture data processing software, anti-drone solution for rogue UAV and UTM air traffic management solution).
3. Surveillance (land surveying and underwater services).
4. Others (Partnering up with SPH Engineering from Latvia, Droneacharya is also able to provide integrated drones solutions for Bathymetry, drone hows, Hydrography, industrial and archaeological surveys, along with Environmental Monitoring).
Droneacharya Aerial Innovations SME IPO Subscription Status Live
Last Data Updated on 15th December 2022, 07:00 PM (Refresh Page)
|Category||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Droneacharya Aerial Innovations SME IPO Dates & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||Dec 13, 2022|
|IPO Close:||Dec 15, 2022|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹–Crores|
|Price Band:||₹33.97 per Equity share|
|Listing on:||BSE SME|
|Retail Portion:||Not less than 35% of the Net Issue|
|Equity:||62,90,000 Equity Shares|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
Droneacharya Aerial Innovations SME IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: 62,90,000 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹108,000
- Maximum Amount: ₹108,000
Droneacharya Aerial Innovations SME IPO Allotment & Listing:
- Basis of Allotment: Dec 20, 2022
- Refunds: Dec 21, 2022
- Credit to Demat accounts: Dec 22, 2022
- Listing: Dec 23, 2022
Droneacharya Aerial Innovations SME IPO Grey Market Premium
Droneacharya Aerial Innovations SME IPO Allotment Status
Droneacharya Aerial Innovations SME IPO Listing Date