Elin Electronics IPO opens on Dec 20, 2022, and closes on Dec 22, 2022. The Elin Electronics IPO bid date is from Dec 20, 2022 10.00 A.M. to Dec 22, 2022 5.00 P.M. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 5 PM on the issue closing day.
What is Elin Electronics IPO GMP?
The Elin Electronics IPO GMP or Grey Market Premium is ₹-
What is Elin Electronics IPO Kostak?
The Elin Electronics IPO Kostak Price or Rate is ₹-
What is Elin Electronics IPO Subject to Sauda?
The Elin Electronics IPO Subject to Sauda is ₹-
Elin Electronics IPO Expected Returns
Elin Electronics IPO Expected returns is -%
Elin Electronics IPO GMP Daily Movements
|30 December 2022||₹-||₹-||₹-|
|29 December 2022||₹-||₹-||₹-|
|28 December 2022||₹-||₹-||₹-|
|27 December 2022||₹-||₹-||₹-|
|26 December 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|25 December 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|24 December 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|23 December 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|22 December 2022||₹30||₹-||₹-|
|21 December 2022||₹45||₹-||₹-|
|20 December 2022||₹45||₹-||₹-|
|19 December 2022||₹45||₹-||₹-|
|18 December 2022||₹45||₹-||₹-|
|17 December 2022||₹30||₹-||₹-|
|16 December 2022||₹30||₹-||₹-|
Elin Electronics IPO Dates & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||Dec 20, 2022|
|IPO Close:||Dec 22, 2022|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹475 Crores|
|Price Band:||₹234 to ₹247 per share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Retail Portion:||35% of the Offer|
|Face Value:||₹5 Per Equity Share|
Elin Electronics IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: 60 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹14,820
- Maximum Amount: ₹192,660
Elin Electronics IPO Allotment & Listing :
- Basis of Allotment: Dec 27 , 2022
- Refunds: Dec 28 , 2022
- Credit to Demat accounts: Dec 29 , 2022
- Listing: Dec 30 , 2022
About Elin Electronics
Elin Electronics IPO Subscription Data (Live)
Elin Electronics Allotment Status
– IPO Grey Market Premium (Elin Electronics IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing the premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering the Fundamentals of the companies.