Gland Pharma IPO is said to be the largest Pharma IPO in India. Isn’t that exciting? Hyderabad based Gland Pharma company is about to launch its IPO from 9th November 2020 to 11th November 2020. The Gland Pharma IPO size is said to be about Rs. 6480 Crores. The Grand Pharma IPO Grey Market Premium is surging, so do apply for this IPO.
Check out Gland Pharma IPO grey market premium aka Gland Pharma IPO GMP, Kostak rates, and subject to sauda rates as of today.
Gland Pharma IPO GMP Today
The Grey Market Premium of Gland Pharma IPO is ₹20. It has been falling for the last few days. The trend seems to be weak.
Gland Pharma IPO Kostak Price
The Kostak Price of Gland Pharma IPO is ₹200. The Kostak Price for this IPO is weak and very few trades are happening.
Gland Pharma IPO Subject To Sauda Rates
The Subject to Sauda Price of Gland Pharma IPO is ₹0
|11 Nov 2020||20||200||–|
|10 Nov 2020||30||300||–|
|09 Nov 2020||55||350||–|
|08 Nov 2020||60||400||500|
|07 Nov 2020||70||500||900|
|06 Nov 2020||70||500||900|
|05 Nov 2020||150||500||1100|
|05 Nov 2020||170||500||1100|
|03 Nov 2020||–||–||–|
|02 Nov 2020||–||–||–|
Gland Pharma IPO Dates & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||09 November 2020|
|IPO Close:||11 November 2020|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹6480 Crores|
|Price Band:||₹1490 – ₹1500 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
Gland Pharma IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Minimum 10 Shares & Maximum 130 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹15,000
Gland Pharma IPO Allotment & Listing :
- Basis of Allotment: 17 November 2020
- Refunds: 18 November 2020
- Credit to Demat accounts: 19 November 2020
- Listing: 20 November 2020
– IPO Grey Market Premium (Gland Pharma IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing the premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering Fundamental of the companies