Global Health Limited is one of the largest private multi-speciality tertiary care providers operating in the North and East regions of India. The company has key specialities in cardiology and cardiac science, neurosciences, oncology, digestive and hepatobiliary sciences, orthopaedics, liver transplant, and kidney and urology.
Global Health Limited have a network of four hospitals currently in operation (Gurugram, Indore, Ranchi and Lucknow) under the “Medanta” brand. The company established “The Medanta Institutional Tissue Repository” in 2017 to promote biomarker and other tissue-based research.
In Fiscals 2020, 2021 and 2022 and the three months ended June 30, 2021 and 2022, the company generated income from healthcare services of Rs. 14,805.71 million, Rs. 14,178.41 million, Rs. 21,003.95 million, Rs. 4,732.10 million and Rs. 5,960.89 226 million, respectively, and had EBITDA of Rs. 2,304.54 million, Rs. 2,228.52 million, Rs. 4,897.57 million, Rs. 1,057.69 million and Rs. 1,416.46 million, respectively.
As of June 30, 2022, the company provide healthcare services in over 30 medical specialities and engage over 1,300 doctors led by experienced department heads, spanning an area of 4.7 million sq. ft., the operational hospitals have 2,467 installed beds.
Global Health Limited’s hospital at Gurugram was ranked as the best private hospital in India for three consecutive years in 2020, 2021 and 2022, and was the only Indian private hospital to be featured in the list of top 200 global hospitals in 2021 and was featured in the list of top 250 global hospitals in 2022 by Newsweek
- Leading tertiary and quaternary care provider in India, well recognised for clinical expertise in particular in dealing with complicated cases.
- Focus on Clinical Research and Academics.
- Large-scale hospitals with world-class infrastructure, high-end medical equipment, and technology.
- Track record of strong operational and financial performance.
- Focus on under-served areas with dense population and presence in top or capital cities of large states (NCR, Lucknow and Patna).
- Growth opportunities in existing facilities and diversification into new services, including digital health.
- Experienced senior management team with strong institutional shareholder support.
Global Health IPO Date & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||Nov 3, 2022|
|IPO Close:||Nov 7, 2022|
|IPO Size:||₹500 Crores|
|Price Band:||₹319 to ₹336 per share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Retail Portion:||Not less than 35% of the Offer|
|Face Value:||₹2 per share|
Global Health IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Minimum 44 shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹14,784
- Maximum Amount: ₹192,192
Global Health IPO Allotment & Listing:
- Basis of Allotment: Nov 11, 2022
- Refunds: Nov 14, 2022
- Credit to Demat accounts: Nov 15, 2022
- Listing: Nov 16, 2022
Global Health IPO Form Download:
How to apply for the Global Health IPO? You can apply for Global Health IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Global Health IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for Global Health IPO via IPO forms downloaded via NSE and BSE. Check out the Global Health forms – Click BSE Forms & NSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker
Global Health Financial:
|Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax|
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited
- Fortis Healthcare Limited
- Max Healthcare Institute Limited
- Narayana Hrudayalaya Limited
Objectives of the IPO
- Funding capital expenditure requirements for developing an R&D facility and expansion / setting up of manufacturing facilities.
- Funding long-term working capital requirements.
- General corporate purposes.
Global Health IPO Registrar
KFin Technologies Limited
Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000
Email: [email protected]
Global Health IPO Lead Managers:
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
- Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited
- Jefferies India Private Limited
- JM Financial Consultants Private Limited
Global Health Limited
Medanta – Mediclinic,
E-18, Defence Colony,
New Delhi, Delhi 110 024,
Phone: +91 124 483 4060
Email: [email protected]
Also Read- Global Health IPO Subscription (Live) Global Health IPO Grey Market Premium
What is Global Health IPO Open Date for QIB, NII, and Retail?
Global Health IPO will open on Nov 3, 2022.
Global Health IPO Size?
Global Health IPO size is Approx ₹500 Crores
Global Health IPO Price Band?
Global Health IPO Price Band is ₹319 to ₹336 per share
Global Health IPO Minimum Lot Size?
The minimum bid is 44 Shares with a ₹14,784.
What is Global Health IPO Allotment Date?
Global Health IPO allotment date is Nov 11, 2022
What is Global Health IPO Listing Date?
Global Health IPO listing date is Nov 16, 2022. The IPO is to list on BSE and NSE.