Inox Green Energy Services Limited was originally incorporated as a public limited company under the Companies Act, 1956 on 11th May, 2012 as Inox Wind Infrastructure Services Limited. The Company received a certificate of commencement of business on 14th June, 2012 from the Registrar of Companies, Gujarat, Dadra and Nagar Haveli. The name of the Company was changed to Inox Green Energy Services Limited with effect from 27th October, 2021. The Company is a subsidiary of Inox Wind Limited and is a part of the INOXGFL Group which principally operates in the speciality chemicals and renewable energy sectors and has historical connections with the wider Inox Group which commenced operations in 1923. The Company is engaged in the business of providing Operation & Maintenance (O&M) services and common infrastructure facilities for Wind Turbine Generators.
- Strong and diverse existing portfolio base.
- Established track record, favourable national policy support and visibility for future growth.
- Reliable cash flow supported by long-term O&M contracts with high credit quality counterparties.
- Supported and promoted by our parent company, IWL.
- Established supply chain in place.
- Strong and experienced management team.
Inox Green Energy IPO Date & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||Nov 11, 2022|
|IPO Close:||Nov 15, 2022|
|IPO Size:||₹740 Crores|
|Price Band:||₹– per share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Retail Portion:||Not more than 10% of the Offer|
|Face Value:||₹10 per share|
Inox Green Energy IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Minimum –shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹-
- Maximum Amount: ₹–
Inox Green Energy IPO Allotment & Listing:
- Basis of Allotment: Nov 18, 2022
- Refunds: Nov 21, 2022
- Credit to Demat accounts: Nov 22, 2022
- Listing: Nov 23, 2022
Inox Green Energy IPO Form Download:
How to apply for the Inox Green Energy IPO? You can apply for Inox Green Energy IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Inox Green Energy IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for Inox Green Energy IPO via IPO forms downloaded via NSE and BSE. Check out the Inox Green Energy forms – Click BSE Forms & NSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.
Inox Green Energy Financial:
|Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax|
Objectives of the IPO
- Funding capital expenditure requirements for developing an R&D facility and expansion / setting up of manufacturing facilities.
- Funding long-term working capital requirements.
- General corporate purposes.
Inox Green Energy IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Inox Green Energy IPO Lead Managers:
- Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
- DAM Capital Advisors Limited (Formerly IDFC Securities Limited)
- Equirus Capital Private Limited
- IDBI Capital Markets & Securities Limited
- Systematix Corporate Services Limited
Inox Green Energy Services Limited
Survey No. 1837 & 1834
At Moje Jetalpur ABS Towers, Second Floor
Old Padra Road, Vadodara- 390 007
Phone: +91 120 6149 600
Email: [email protected]
What is Inox Green Energy IPO Open Date for QIB, NII, and Retail?
Inox Green Energy IPO will open on Nov 11, 2022.
Inox Green Energy IPO Size?
Inox Green Energy IPO size is Approx ₹740 Crores
Inox Green Energy IPO Price Band?
Inox Green Energy IPO Price Band is ₹- per share
Inox Green Energy IPO Minimum Lot Size?
The minimum bid is –Shares with a ₹–.
What is Inox Green Energy IPO Allotment Date?
Inox Green Energy IPO allotment date is Nov 18, 2022
What is Inox Green Energy IPO Listing Date?
Inox Green Energy IPO listing date is Nov 23, 2022. The IPO is to list on BSE and NSE.