Insolation Energy SME IPO is the next big SME IPO which will open on 26th September 2022 and will close on 29th September 2022. The Insolation Energy IPO price band is fixed at ₹36 to ₹38 with a market lot of 3000 shares. Insolation Energy SME IPO GMP is very high and this SME IPO is in high demand also it is expected to give amazing returns to the investors.
The Company is mainly involved in two business areas which are, Solar PV module manufacturing and Solar Power Conditioning Unit (PCU) and Lead Acid Batteries trading. Insolation Energy Ltd has successfully established a geographically
What is Insolation Energy SME IPO GMP?
The Insolation Energy SME IPO GMP is ₹40
What is Insolation Energy SME IPO Kostak?
The Insolation Energy SME IPO Kostak Price or Rate is –
What is Insolation Energy SME IPO Subject to Sauda?
The Insolation Energy SME IPO Subject to Sauda is ₹85,000
Insolation Energy SME IPO Expected Returns
Insolation Energy SME IPO Expected returns are 100%
Insolation Energy SME IPO GMP Daily Movements
|4 October 2022||₹40||₹85,000|
|1 October 2022||₹40||₹85,000|
|29 September 2022||₹40||–||₹85,000|
|28 September 2022||₹35||–||₹85,000|
|27 September 2022||₹35||–||₹90,000|
|26 September 2022||₹44||–||₹75,000|
|25 September 2022||₹44||–||₹75,000|
|24 September 2022||₹44||–||₹75,000|
|23 September 2022||₹44||–||₹75,000|
|22 September 2022||₹35||–||₹85,000|
|21 September 2022||₹30||–||₹54,000|
Insolation Energy SME IPO Dates & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||Sep 26, 2022|
|IPO Close:||Sep 29, 2022|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹22.16 Crores|
|Price Band:||₹36 to ₹38 per share|
|Listing on:||BSE SME|
|Retail Portion:||50% of the net offer|
|Equity:||3000 Equity Shares|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
Insolation Energy SME IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: 3000 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹114,000
- Maximum Amount: ₹114,000
Insolation Energy SME IPO Allotment & Listing :
- Basis of Allotment: Oct 4, 2022
- Refunds: Oct 6, 2022
- Credit to Demat accounts: Oct 7, 2022
- Listing: Oct 10, 2022
– IPO Grey Market Premium (Insolation Energy SME IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing the premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering the Fundamentals of the companies.