Keystone Realtors IPO opens on Nov 14, 2022, and closes on Nov 16, 2022. The Keystone Realtors IPO bid date is from Nov 14, 2022 10.00 A.M. to Nov 16, 2022 5.00 P.M. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 5 PM on the issue closing day.
What is Keystone Realtors IPO GMP?
The Keystone Realtors IPO GMP or Grey Market Premium is ₹5
What is Keystone Realtors IPO Kostak?
The Keystone Realtors IPO Kostak Price or Rate is ₹-
What is Keystone Realtors IPO Subject to Sauda?
The Keystone Realtors IPO Subject to Sauda is ₹-
Keystone Realtors IPO Expected Returns
Keystone Realtors IPO Expected returns is 1%
Keystone Realtors IPO GMP Daily Movements
|24 November 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|23 November 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|22 November 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|21 November 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|20 November 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|19 November 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|18 November 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|17 November 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|16 November 2022||₹1||₹-||₹-|
|15 November 2022||₹1||₹-||₹-|
|14 November 2022||₹1||₹-||₹-|
|13 November 2022||₹-||₹-||₹-|
IPO Dates & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||Nov 14, 2022|
|IPO Close:||Nov 16, 2022|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹635 Crores|
|Price Band:||₹514 to ₹541 per share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Retail Portion:||Not less than 35% of the Offer|
|Equity:||1,386,322 Equity Shares|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
Keystone Realtors IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: 1,386,322 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹14,607
- Maximum Amount: ₹189,891
Keystone Realtors IPO Allotment & Listing :
- Basis of Allotment: Nov 21, 2022
- Refunds: Nov 22, 2022
- Credit to Demat accounts: Nov 23, 2022
- Listing: Nov 24, 2022
About Keystone Realtors
Keystone Realtors IPO Subscription Data (Live)
Keystone Realtors Allotment Status
Keystone Realtors IPO Date, Review, Price Band & Market Lot
– IPO Grey Market Premium (Keystone Realtors IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing the premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering the Fundamentals of the companies.