KFin Technologies IPO opens on Dec 19, 2022, and closes on Dec 21, 2022. The KFin Technologies IPO bid date is from Dec 19, 2022 10.00 A.M. to Dec 21, 2022 5.00 P.M. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 5 PM on the issue closing day.
What is KFin Technologies IPO GMP?
The KFin Technologies IPO GMP or Grey Market Premium is ₹-
What is KFin Technologies IPO Kostak?
The KFin Technologies IPO Kostak Price or Rate is ₹-
What is KFin Technologies IPO Subject to Sauda?
The KFin Technologies IPO Subject to Sauda is ₹-
KFin Technologies IPO Expected Returns
KFin Technologies IPO Expected returns is -%
KFin Technologies IPO GMP Daily Movements
|29 December 2022||₹-||₹-||₹-|
|28 December 2022||₹-||₹-||₹-|
|27 December 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|26 December 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|25 December 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|24 December 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|23 December 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|22 December 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|21 December 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|20 December 2022||₹-||₹-||₹-|
|19 December 2022||₹-||₹-||₹-|
|18 December 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|17 December 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
|16 December 2022||₹5||₹-||₹-|
KFin TechnologiesIPO Dates & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||Dec 19, 2022|
|IPO Close:||Dec 21, 2022|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹1500 Crores|
|Price Band:||₹347 to ₹366 per share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Retail Portion:||Not more than 10% of the Offer|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
KFin Technologies IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: 40 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹14,640
- Maximum Amount: ₹190,320
KFin Technologies IPO Allotment & Listing :
- Basis of Allotment: Dec 26, 2022
- Refunds: Dec 27, 2022
- Credit to Demat accounts: Dec 28, 2022
- Listing: Dec 29, 2022
About KFin Technologies
KFin Technologies IPO Subscription Data (Live)
KFin Technologies Allotment Status
– IPO Grey Market Premium (KFin Technologies IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing the premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering the Fundamentals of the companies.