Likhitha Infrastructure is focused on laying pipeline networks along with the construction of associated facilities, and providing Operations & Maintenance services to the City Gas Distribution (CGD) companies in India. They have a strong client base in India including both the private and public players such as ONGC, HCG, IndianOil, GAIL, etc.
Check out Likhitha Infrastructure IPO grey market premium, Kostak rates, and subject to sauda rates as of today.
The Grey Market Premium of Likhitha Infrastructure IPO is ₹0. It is having a zero IPO GMP. This IPO will list in T2T group therefore, Grey Market Traders are least interested in this.
Likhitha Infrastructure IPO Kostak Price
The Kostak Price of Likhitha Infrastructure IPO is ₹0. The Kostak Price for this IPO is not so good and it has shown no improvements for the last few days.
Likhitha Infrastructure IPO Subject To Sauda Rates
The Subject to Sauda Price of Likhitha Infrastructure IPO is ₹0
|14 Oct 2020||0||0||0|
|13 Oct 2020||5||0||0|
|11 Oct 2020||0||0||0|
|9 Oct 2020||0||0||0|
|7 Oct 2020||0||0||0|
|5 Oct 2020||0||0||0|
|3 Oct 2020||0||0||0|
|1 Oct 2020||5||0||0|
|30 Sept 2020||0||0||0|
|29 Sept 2020||0||0||0|
|28 Sept 2020||0||0||0|
|27 Sept 2020||0||0||0|
|26 Sept 2020||0||0||0|
|25 Sept 2020||15||0||0|
|24 Sept 2020||0||0||0|
|23 Sept 2020||0||0||0|
Likhitha Infrastructure IPO Dates & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||29 September 2020|
|IPO Close:||07 October 2020|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹61.20 Crore|
|Price Band:||₹116-₹120 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
Likhitha Infrastructure IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Minimum 125 Shares & Maximum 1625 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹15,000
Likhitha Infrastructure IPO Allotment & Listing:
- Basis of Allotment: 12 October 2020
- Refunds: 13 October 2020
- Credit to Demat accounts: 14 October 2020
- Listing: 15 October 2020
– IPO Grey Market Premium (Likhitha Infrastructure IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing the premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering Fundamental of the companies