Check out Lodha Developers IPO Grey Market Premium aka Lodha Developers IPO GMP, Kostak rates, and Subject to Sauda rates as of today.
Macrotech Developer formerly known as Lodha Developers IPO will start on Date 7 April 2021 and will close on 9 April 2021 with an IPO Size of Rs. 2500 crores and a price band of ₹483 – ₹486 Per Share. Lodha Developers IPO will be listed on BSE and NSE
The Lodha Developers IPO GMP or Grey Market Premium is ₹6
What is Lodha Developers IPO Kostak?
The Lodha Developers IPO Kostak Price or Rate is ₹0
What is Lodha Developers IPO Subject to Sauda?
The Lodha Developers IPO Subject to Sauda is ₹0
Lodha Developers IPO Expected Returns
Lodha Developers IPO Expected returns is 0%
Lodha Developers IPO GMP Daily Movements
|9 April 2021||6||0||0|
|8 April 2021||2||0||0|
|7 April 2021||2||0||0|
|6 April 2021||6||0||0|
|5 April 2021||0||0||0|
|3 April 2021||0||0||0|
|2 April 2021||0||0||0|
|1 April 2021||0||0||0|
|31 March 2021||0||0||0|
|30 March 2021||0||0||0|
|27 March 2021||0||0||0|
|26 March 2021||0||0||0|
|25 March 2021||0||0||0|
|24 March 2021||0||0||0|
Lodha Developers IPO Dates & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||7 April 2021|
|IPO Close:||9 April 2021 |
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹2500 Crore|
|Price Band:||₹483 to ₹486 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
Lodha Developers IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Minimum 30 Shares & Maximum 390 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹14,580
- Maximum Amount: ₹1,89,540
Lodha Developers IPO Allotment & Listing :
- Basis of Allotment: 16 April 2021
- Refunds: 19 April 2021
- Credit to Demat accounts: 20 April 2021
- Listing: 22 April 2021
About Lodha Developers
Whether it’s transforming the skyline of Mumbai with one of India’s most iconic landmarks, crafting some of the most desirable residences in London, creating a world-class destination in the heart of Mumbai, or delivering India’s No.1 smart city*, one name is transforming the way we live with landmarks of global standards: Lodha.
Lodha is India’s largest real estate developer by residential sales value for the financial years 2014 to 2020 and the second largest developer by area delivered*. The company has clocked sales of approximately INR 6,569 crores with gross collections of approximately INR 8,189 crores for FY 19-20 and has recorded a completed developable area of 15.65 Million sq ft.
– IPO Grey Market Premium (Lodha Developers IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing the premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering the Fundamentals of the companies.