Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd is a defense public sector shipyard company with a maximum shipbuilding and submarine capacity of 40,000 DWT. It is the only shipyard to build destroyers and conventional submarines to be used by the Indian Navy.
Check out Mazagon Dock IPO grey market premium, Kostak rates, and subject to sauda rates as on today.
Mazagon Dock IPO GMP Today
The Grey Market Premium of Mazagon Dock IPO is ₹100. It has decreased a bit in the last few days.
Mazagon Dock IPO Kostak Price
The Kostak Price of Mazagon Dock IPO is ₹0. The Kostak Price for this IPO is OK and it has shown some normal upgrade in the last few hours.
Mazagon Dock IPO Subject To Sauda Rates
The Subject to Sauda Price of Mazagon Dock IPO is ₹7000. There is a huge spike in the demand for this IPO on this condition. We will update you soon if there is any more hike in the price.
Mazagon Dock IPO GMP History
|9 Oct 2020||100||–||7000|
|8 Oct 2020||100||–||7000|
|7 Oct 2020||105||0||7000|
|6 Oct 2020||112||0||8000|
|5 Oct 2020||100||0||7000|
|4 Oct 2020||100||0||7000|
|3 Oct 2020||100||0||7000|
|2 Oct 2020||100||300||7500|
|1 Oct 2020||120||500||10000|
|30 Sept 2020||135||400||10000|
|29 Sept 2020||130||450||9000|
|28 Sept 2020||130||450||9000|
|27 Sept 2020||130||450||8500|
|26 Sept 2020||130||450||8500|
|25 Sept 2020||100||350||6000|
|24 Sept 2020||170||700||0|
|23 Sept 2020||0||0||0|
Mazagon Dock IPO Dates & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||29 September 2020|
|IPO Close:||01 October 2020|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹433 Crores|
|Price Band:||₹135 – ₹140 Per Share|
Mazagon Dock IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Minimum 103 Shares & Maximum 1339 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹14935
Mazagon Dock IPO Allotment & Listing:
- Basis of Allotment: 07 October 2020
- Refunds: 08 October 2020
- Credit to Demat accounts: 09 October 2020
- Listing: 12 October 2020
Mazagon Dock IPO Date
Mazagon Dock IPO Subscription
Mazagon Dock IPO Allotment Status
– IPO Grey Market Premium (IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing the premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering Fundamental of the companies
Pingback: Mazagon Dock IPO Date, Review, Price Band & Market » IPO Guru