Check out MTAR Technologies IPO Grey Market Premium aka MTAR Technologies IPO GMP, Kostak rates, and Subject to Sauda rates as of today.
MTAR Technologies IPO will start on Date 03 March 2021 and will close on 05 March 2021 with an IPO Size of Rs. 660 crores and a price band of ₹580 – ₹585 Per Share. MTAR Technologies IPO will be listed on BSE and NSE
The Grey Market Premium of MTAR Technologies IPO GMP is ₹490.
MTAR Technologies IPO Kostak Price
The Kostak Price of MTAR TechnologiesIPO is ₹0.
MTAR Technologies IPO Subject To Sauda Rates
The Subject to Sauda Price of MTAR Technologies IPO is ₹11000.
MTAR Technologies IPO Expected Returns
MTAR Technologies IPO Expected returns is 80%
MTAR Technologies IPO GMP Daily Movements
|15 March 2021||490||0||11000|
|13 March 2021||500||500||11500|
|12 March 2021||485||500||11500|
|11 March 2021||490||500||10000|
|10 March 2021||500||500||9000|
|9 March 2021||590||500||10000|
|8 March 2021||525||700||11000|
|6 March 2021||560||700||10000|
|5 March 2021||440||400||7000|
|4 March 2021||450||500||8000|
|3 March 2021||440||500||7000|
|2 March 2021||400||450||7000|
|1 March 2021||400||450||7000|
|28 February 2021||400||450||7000|
|27 February 2021||340||375||5000|
|26 February 2021||200||275||0|
|25 February 2021||130||0||0|
|24 February 2021||110||0||0|
MTAR Technologies IPO Dates & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||03 March 2021|
|IPO Close:||05 March 2021|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹596 Crore|
|Price Band:||₹574 – ₹575Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
MTAR Technologies IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Minimum 26 Shares & Maximum 338 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹14950
- Maximum Amount: ₹194350
Sign Up for Our News Letter!
Don’t Worry, We don’t Spam😊
MTAR Technologies IPO Allotment & Listing :
- Basis of Allotment: 10 March 2021
- Refunds: 12 March 2021
- Credit to Demat accounts: 15 March 2021
- Listing: 16 March 2021
MTAR Technologies IPO Subscription
MTAR Technologies Allotment Status
MTAR Technologies IPO Date
About MTAR Technologies Limited
MTAR Technologies was incorporated in 1970 which has now become a leading national player in the precision engineering industry. The company is currently engaged in manufacturing mission-critical precision components that have close tolerance (5-10 microns), and in critical assemblies, to serve projects of high national importance, through our precision machining, assembly, testing, quality control, and specialized fabrication competencies, some of which have been indigenously developed and manufactured. The company has been a major state-of-art with an unparalleled history of contribution to the Indian Civilian Nuclear Power program, Indian Space program, Indian Defence, Global Defence, as well as Global Clean Energy sectors.
- Be a reliable manufacturer and offer innovative manufacturing solutions to clients across diversified segments and geographies.
- Enhance our current engineering capabilities to cater to the Engineering needs of the Nation, thereby creating value for our employees, customers and other stakeholders in the process.
- Be a socially responsible firm and contribute to solving some of the global problems such as reduction of carbon emissions, thereby creating a sustainable eco-system.
MTAR’s mission is to create complex and differentiated engineering products, thereby creating value for all the stakeholders involved in the process and to the end-users.
– IPO Grey Market Premium (MTAR Technologies IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing the premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering Fundamentals of the companies.