Prince Pipes IPO is going to hit the market on 18th December 2019. Prince Pipes IPO grey market premium started in green. The company is a manufacturer of CPVC, UPVC, HDPE, PPR and three different polymer fitting types CPVC, PPR, and UPVC pipes. They have a good network of sales in India and doing good business.
As the market is going good and the primary market is on boost we can expect a good number in this IPO as well. Check out Prince Pipes IPO grey market premium, Kostak rates and subject to sauda rates as on today.
Prince Pipes IPO GMP Rates day by day with Kostak Rates
- Grey market premium as on today is 0, Kostak ₹0 & Subject to Sauda is ₹ N/A
- Grey market premium as on 17-12-2019 is ₹10-15, Kostak ₹250 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 16-12-2019 is ₹20-25, Kostak ₹350 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 15-12-2019 is ₹40-45, Kostak ₹350 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 14-12-2019 is ₹40-45, Kostak ₹350 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 13-12-2019 is ₹40-45, Kostak ₹350 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 12-12-2019 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 11-12-2019 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
Prince Pipes IPO Dates & Price Band:
- IPO Open: 18-December-2019
- IPO Close: 20-December-2019
- IPO Size: Approx ₹500 Crore (Approx)
- Face Value: ₹10 Per Equity Share
- Price Band: ₹177 to ₹178 Per Share
- Listing on: BSE & NSE
- Equity: 30,00,000 Shares
- Allocation: Retail: 35%
Prince Pipes IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Apply for 84 Shares (Minimum Lot Size)
- Amount: ₹14,952
Prince Pipes IPO Allotment & Listing:
- Basis of Allotment: 26th December 2019
- Refunds: 27th December 2019
- Credit to Demat accounts: 30th December 2019
- Listing: 31st December 2019
– IPO Grey Market Premium (IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering Fundamental of the companies