Incorporated in 2005, Radiant Cash Management Services Limited is the market leader in retail cash management services for banks, financial institutions, and organized retail and e-commerce companies in India. The company offers a range of services under this segment consisting of collection and delivery of cash on behalf of our clients from the end user.
The company’s management is supported by a qualified and motivated pool of about 1,761 employees (as of July 31, 2021).
The main objects of the Company are:
- To carry on the business of providing to Banks, Individuals, Commercial and Government Establishments, Cash/Cheques/DDs Pickup and Delivery Services, Cash Processing such as sorting for good and soiled currencies, notes, coins of various denominations, Overnight vaulting services for bulk cash and ATM cards, Cassettes & important documents, ATM Services, Handling of PIN mailers/drafts/cheque book delivery, Providing strong rooms installed as per RBI guidelines.
- To carry on the business of management of electronic online and mobile financial and cash transactions and product management and development of intellectual property in the area of cash management.
- To carry on any business regarding cash management under Business Process Outsourcing.
The company is one of the largest players in the RCM segment in terms of network locations or touch points served as of July 31, 2021.
Radiant Cash Management Services provide services across 12,150 pin codes in India covering all districts (other than Lakshadweep) with about 42,420 touchpoints serving more than 4,700 locations as of July 31, 2021.
Radiant Cash Management Services IPO Date & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||Dec 23 , 2022|
|IPO Close:||Dec 27 , 2022|
|IPO Size:||₹387 Crores|
|Price Band:||₹94 to ₹99 per share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Retail Portion:||Not less than 35% of the Offer|
|Face Value:||₹1 per share|
Radiant Cash Management Services
IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Minimum 150 shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹14,850
- Maximum Amount: ₹193,050
Radiant Cash Management Services IPO Allotment & Listing:
- Basis of Allotment: Dec 30, 2022
- Refunds: Jan 2, 2022
- Credit to Demat accounts: Jan 3, 2022
- Listing: Jan 4, 2022
Radiant Cash Management Services IPO Form Download:
How to apply for the Radiant Cash Management IPO? You can apply for Radiant Cash Management IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Radiant Cash Management IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for Radiant Cash Management IPO via IPO forms downloaded via NSE and BSE. Check out the Radiant Cash Management forms – Click BSE Forms & NSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.
|Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax|
- SIS Limited
Objectives of the IPO
- Funding capital expenditure requirements for developing an R&D facility and expansion / setting up of manufacturing facilities.
- Funding long-term working capital requirements.
- General corporate purposes.
Radiant Cash Management Services IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Radiant Cash Management Services IPO Lead Managers:
- IIFL Securities Ltd
- Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Pvt Ltd
- YES Bank Limited
What is Radiant Cash Management Services IPO Open Date for QIB, NII, and Retail?
Radiant Cash Management Services IPO will open on Dec 23, 2022.
Radiant Cash Management Services IPO Size?
Radiant Cash Management Services IPO size is Approx ₹387 Crores
Radiant Cash Management Services IPO Price Band?
Radiant Cash Management Services IPO Price Band is ₹94 to ₹99 per share
Radiant Cash Management Services IPO Minimum Lot Size?
The minimum bid is 150 Shares with a ₹14,850.
What is Radiant Cash Management Services IPO Allotment Date?
Radiant Cash Management Services IPO allotment date is Dec 30, 2022
The Radiant Cash Management Services IPO IPO Listing Date?
Radiant Cash Management Services IPO listing date is Jan 4, 2022. The IPO is to list on BSE and NSE.