Route Mobile, a cloud communication service provider, has fixed a price band of ₹345-350 per share for its ₹600-crore initial public offering (IPO) that will open on September 9.
The company proposes to use the proceeds for repayment of certain borrowings, acquisitions and other strategic initiatives, purchase of office premises in Mumbai and general corporate purposes. The IPOs will list in both NSE and BSE exchanges. Market experts are anticipating Route Mobile IPOs to receive a favorable response from investors.
Check out Route Mobile IPO grey market premium, Kostak rates, and subject to sauda rates as on today.
Route Mobile IPO GMP Rates day by day with Kostak Rates
- Grey market premium as on today is ₹185, Kostak ₹600 & Subject to Sauda is ₹5000
- Grey market premium as on 09-09-2020 is ₹180, Kostak ₹600 & Subject to Sauda is ₹5000
- Grey market premium as on 08-09-2020 is ₹170, Kostak ₹650 & Subject to Sauda is ₹5000
- Grey market premium as on 07-09-2020 is ₹210, Kostak ₹850 & Subject to Sauda is ₹6500
- Grey market premium as on 06-09-2020 is ₹220 Advertisement
- Grey market premium as on 05-09-2020 is ₹220, Kostak ₹850 & Subject to Sauda is ₹6500
- Grey market premium as on 04-09-2020 is ₹200, Kostak ₹800 & Subject to Sauda is ₹6000
- Grey market premium as on 03-09-2020 is ₹155, Kostak ₹600 & Subject to Sauda is ₹5000
Route Mobile IPO Dates & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||9 September 2020|
|IPO Close:||11 September 2020|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹600 Crores|
|Price Band:||₹345 – ₹350 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
Route Mobile IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Minimum 40 Shares & Maximum 560 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹14,000
Route Mobile IPO Allotment & Listing:
- Basis of Allotment: 16 September 2020
- Refunds: 17 September 2020
- Credit to Demat accounts: 18 September 2020
- Listing: 21 September 2020
Route Mobile IPO Subscription
Route Mobile IPO Allotment Status
Route Mobile IPO Date
– IPO Grey Market Premium (IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering Fundamental of the companies