Check out Suryoday Bank IPO Grey Market Premium aka Suryoday Bank IPO GMP, Kostak rates, and Subject to Sauda rates as of today.
Suryoday Bank IPO will start on Date 17 March 2021 and will close on 19 March 2021 with an IPO Size of Rs. 568.58 crores and a price band of ₹303 – ₹305 Per Share. Suryoday Bank IPO will be listed on BSE and NSE
What is Suryoday Bank IPO GMP?
The Suryoday Bank IPO GMP or Grey Market Premium is 0
What is Suryoday Bank IPO Kostak?
The Suryoday Bank IPO Kostak Price or Rate is 0
What is Suryoday Bank IPO Subject to Sauda?
The Suryoday Bank IPO Subject to Sauda is 0
Suryoday Bank IPO Expected Returns
Suryoday Bank IPO Expected returns is 0
Suryoday Bank IPO GMP Daily Movements
|25 March 2021||0||0||0|
|24 March 2021||0||0||0|
|23 March 2021||0||0||0|
|22 March 2021||7||0||0|
|19 March 2021||28||0||0|
|18 March 2021||30||0||0|
|17 March 2021||30||0||0|
|16 March 2021||33||0||0|
|15 March 2021||0||275||0|
|13 March 2021||0||0||0|
|12 March 2021||0||0||0|
|11 March 2021||0||0||0|
|10 March 2021||0||0||0|
|9 March 2021||0||0||0|
Suryoday Bank IPO Dates & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||17 March 2021|
|IPO Close:||19 March 2021|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹568.58 Crore|
|Price Band:||₹303 to ₹305 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
Suryoday Bank IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Minimum 49 Shares & Maximum 637 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹14945
- Maximum Amount: ₹194285
Suryoday Bank IPO Allotment & Listing :
- Basis of Allotment: 25 March 2021
- Refunds: 26 March 2021
- Credit to Demat accounts: 26 March 2021
- Listing: 30 March 2021
About Suryoday Bank
Suryoday – ‘Sunrise’ in Sanskrit, signifies a new dawn, a new beginning and this encompasses our strong commitment to financial inclusion. In the past, as Suryoday Micro Finance and now as Suryoday Small Finance Bank.
Our journey from Micro Finance to a Small Finance Bank took just eight years. Today over a million ‘smiling customers’ stand testimony to our belief that ‘no matter what, dreams, when enabled will transform mankind and create a whole new world around’.
We are among the 10 companies and the only one from Maharashtra to obtain a ’Small Finance Bank’ license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Suryoday Bank Profile
Suryoday Small Finance Bank is a new age bank that went live on January 23rd 2017. Our endeavour is to bring the best banking solutions to the ‘banked’, ‘under-banked’ and the ‘un-banked’ sections of the society. Our power packed solutions are designed to offer the choicest of benefits to suit different financial needs. As always, our focus will continue to be on ensuring the best in class ‘Customer Experience’.
As a bank, we will
- Continue to offer our existing credit products suite of MFI loans, Vikas Loans, Shopkeeper Loans etc. to new and current customers.
- Offer digital banking as the key account differentiator to customers using the extensive seeding of Aadhar biometric identification system, NPCI’s payment systems and mobile technologies whilst continuing to explore banking through traditional channels.
- Focus on the unserved and the underserved through innovative banking practices and continue to expand reach in states where we currently don’t have a presence
Suryoday Bank IPO Subscription
Suryoday Bank Allotment Status
Suryoday Bank IPO Date
– IPO Grey Market Premium (Suryoday Bank IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing the premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering the Fundamentals of the companies.