UTI AMC is in the business of managing the domestic mutual funds. They also provide PMS i.e. Portfolio Management Service to institutional and high net worth clients. The Promotors of UTI AMC include LIC, BoB, PNB, SBI. UTI AMC subsidiaries are UTI Capital, UTI International Limited, UTI Ventures, and more. The UTI AMC IPO GMP will help investors to select the best IPO among the three IPO which are coming together and invest in it.
Check out UTI AMC IPO grey market premium, Kostak rates, and subject to sauda rates as on today.
UTI AMC IPO GMP Today
The Grey Market Premium of UTI AMC IPO is ₹-20. It has decreased a lot in the last few hours. The trend seems to be weak.
UTI AMC IPO Kostak Price
The Kostak Price of UTI AMC IPO is ₹0. The Kostak Price for this IPO has no trades.
UTI AMC IPO Subject To Sauda Rates
The Subject to Sauda Price of UTI AMC IPO is ₹0
|9 Oct 2020||-20||0||0|
|8 Oct 2020||-26||0||0|
|7 Oct 2020||-5||0||0|
|6 Oct 2020||-30||0||0|
|5 Oct 2020||-16||0||0|
|4 Oct 2020||-12||0||0|
|3 Oct 2020||-3||0||0|
|2 Oct 2020||0||0||0|
|1 Oct 2020||25||0||450|
|30 Sept 2020||30||0||0|
|29 Sept 2020||40||300||0|
|28 Sept 2020||50||350||0|
|27 Sept 2020||60||400||0|
|26 Sept 2020||70||450||0|
|25 Sept 2020||170||800||0|
|24 Sept 2020||170||700||0|
|23 Sept 2020||150||0||0|
|22 Sept 2020||0||0||0|
UTI AMC IPO Dates & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||29 September 2020|
|IPO Close:||01 October 2020|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹2159 Crores|
|Price Band:||₹550 – ₹554 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
UTI AMC IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Minimum 27 Shares & Maximum 351 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹14958
UTI AMC IPO Allotment & Listing:
- Basis of Allotment: 07 October 2020
- Refunds: 08 October 2020
- Credit to Demat accounts: 09 October 2020
- Listing: 12 October 2020
– IPO Grey Market Premium (UTI AMC IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing the premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering Fundamental of the companies