Vishwaraj Sugar IPO to hit the market on 30th September 2019 along with IRCTC IPO. It is believed to be an average IPO after a long time as the market is on the top. Incorporated in 1995, Karnataka-based Vishwaraj Sugar Industries Limited (VSL) is engaged in manufacturing of sugar and other allied products. Let’s see how Vishwaraj Sugar IPO GMP will come up.
Vishwaraj Sugar IPO GMP Rates day by day with Kostak Rates
- Grey market premium as on today is ₹0, Kostak ₹0 & Subject to Sauda is ₹0
- Grey market premium as on 26/09/2019 was ₹0, Kostak ₹0 & Subject to Sauda was ₹0
Vishwaraj Sugar IPO Dates & Price Band:
- IPO Open: 30-September-2019
- IPO Close: 04-October-2019
- IPO Size: Approx ₹60 Crore (Approx)
- Face Value: ₹10 Per Equity Share
- Price Band: ₹55 to ₹60 Per Share
- Listing on: BSE & NSE
- Equity: 1,00,00,000 Shares
- Allocation: Retail: 50%
Vishwaraj Sugar IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Apply for 240 Shares (Minimum Lot Size)
- Amount: ₹14,400
Vishwaraj Sugar IPO Allotment & Listing:
- Basis of Allotment: 11th October 2019
- Refunds: 14th October 2019
- Credit to Demat accounts: 15th October 2019
- Listing: 16th October 2019
– IPO Grey Market Premium (IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering Fundamental of the companies