Incorpotated in 1994, Uniparts India Limited is a manufacturer of engineered systems and solutions. The company is one of the leading suppliers of systems and components for the off-highway market in the agriculture and construction, forestry and mining (“CFM”) and aftermarket sectors with the presence across over 25 countries.
The company’s product portfolio includes core product verticals of 3-point linkage systems (“3PL“) and precision machined parts (“PMP“) as well as adjacent product verticals of power take-off (“PTO”), fabrications and hydraulic cylinders or components. Uniparts is a concept-to-supply player for precision products for off-highway vehicles (“OHVs”) with a presence across the value chain
In India, the company have five manufacturing facilities, two at Ludhiana, Punjab, one at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, and two at Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Uniparts also have a manufacturing, warehousing and distribution facility at Eldridge, Iowa, acquired under the acquisition in 2005 of Olsen Engineering LLC, now known as Uniparts Olsen Inc. (“UOI”) and a warehousing and distribution facility at Augusta, Georgia.
The company’s global business model is based on :
1. The sales in regions outside India (“International Sales“).
2. The sales from our dual shore manufacturing facilities in India and the United States, in their respective domestic markets (“Local Deliveries“).
3. Export sales from Indian locations directly to overseas customers (“Direct Exports“).
4. Sales from the warehousing facilities in their respective domestic markets (“Warehouse Sales”).
Uniparts India IPO Date & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||Nov 30, 2022|
|IPO Close:||Dec 02, 2022|
|IPO Size:||₹835 Crores|
|Price Band:||₹548 to ₹577 per share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Retail Portion:||Not less than 35% of the Offer|
|Face Value:||₹10 per share|
Uniparts India IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Minimum 25 shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹14,425
- Maximum Amount: ₹187,525
Uniparts India IPO Allotment & Listing:
- Basis of Allotment: Dec 07, 2022
- Refunds: Dec 08, 2022
- Credit to Demat accounts: Dec 09, 2022
- Listing: Dec 12, 2022
Uniparts India IPO Form Download:
How to apply for the Uniparts India IPO? You can apply for Uniparts India IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Uniparts India IPO in the Invest section. The other option is you can apply for Uniparts India IPO via IPO forms downloaded via NSE and BSE. Check out the Uniparts India forms – Click BSE Forms & NSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill, and submit in your bank or with your broker.
Uniparts India Financial:
|Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax|
- Gurdeep Soni and Paramjit Singh Soni are the company promoters
Objectives of the IPO
- Funding capital expenditure requirements for developing an R&D facility and expansion / setting up of manufacturing facilities.
- Funding long-term working capital requirements.
- General corporate purposes.
Uniparts India IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Email: [email protected]
Uniparts India IPO Lead Managers:
- Axis Bank Limited
- DAM Capital Advisors Ltd (Formerly IDFC Securities Ltd)
- JM Financial Consultants Private Limited
Uniparts India Limited
Gripwel House, Block – 5,
Sector C6 &7, VasantKunj
Phone: + 91 120 458 1400
Email: [email protected]
Uniparts India IPO Subscription (Live) Uniparts India IPO Grey Market Premium
What is Uniparts India IPO Open Date for QIB, NII, and Retail?
Uniparts India IPO will open on Nov 30, 2022
Uniparts India IPO Size?
Uniparts India IPO size is Approx ₹835 Crores
Uniparts India IPO Price Band?
Uniparts India IPO Price Band is ₹548 to ₹577 per share
Uniparts India IPO Minimum Lot Size?
The minimum bid is 25 Shares with a ₹1.
What is Uniparts India IPO Allotment Date?
Uniparts India IPO allotment date is Dec 7, 2022
What is Uniparts India IPO Listing Date?
Uniparts India IPO listing date is Dec 12, 2022. The IPO is to list on BSE and NSE.