Uniparts India IPO is a main-board IPO of 15,731,942 equity shares of the face value of ₹10 aggregating up to ₹[.] Crores. The issue is priced at [.] to [.] per share. The minimum order quantity is .
The Uniparts India IPO open and close dates are not available as of now.
What is Uniparts India IPO GMP?
The Uniparts India IPO GMP or Grey Market Premium is ₹75
What is Uniparts India IPO Kostak?
The Uniparts India IPO Kostak Price or Rate is ₹400
What is Uniparts India IPO Subject to Sauda?
The Uniparts India IPO Subject to Sauda is ₹900
Uniparts India IPO Expected Returns
Uniparts India IPO Expected returns is 13%
Uniparts India IPO GMP Daily Movements
|01 December 2022||₹75||₹400||₹900|
|30 November 2022||₹65||₹400||₹2500|
|29 November 2022||₹120||₹400||₹2500|
|28 November 2022||₹150||₹400||₹1500|
|27 November 2022||₹150||₹400||₹1500|
|26 November 2022||₹150||₹400||₹1500|
Uniparts India IPO Dates & Price Band :
|IPO Open:||Nov 30, 2022|
|IPO Close:||Dec 02, 2022|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹835 Crores|
|Price Band:||₹548 to ₹577 per share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Retail Portion:||Not less than 35% of the Offer|
|Equity:||14,481,942 Equity Shares|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
Uniparts India IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: 14,481,942 Shares
- Minimum Amount: ₹14,425
- Maximum Amount: ₹187,525
Uniparts India IPO Allotment & Listing :
- Basis of Allotment: Dec 07, 2022
- Refunds: Dec 08, 2022
- Credit to Demat accounts: Dec 09, 2022
- Listing: Dec 12, 2022
About Uniparts India
Uniparts India IPO Subscription Data (Live)
Uniparts India Allotment Status
Uniparts India IPO Date, Review, Price Band & Market Lot
– IPO Grey Market Premium (Uniparts India IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Grey Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing the premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering the Fundamentals of the companies.